Sunday, August 9, 2015

Miracle 360 Cup

Bug is HORRIBLE about biting, poking, and tearing holes in his cup. I have so many stains on my furniture and carpet due to his darn cup leaking!

I don't know why I keep buying the same gosh darn lid and cup. I probably do it because I know he will use the cup. Sometimes it is just not worth fighting the 16 mo old child. You all know exactly what I am talking about. Plus I have the cup which these type of lids go to in like every single color of the stinking rainbow because of this vampire child. 

Well the hubby went and bought Bug a new type of cup. I thought he was crazy when he came home with this thing.




Just look at it! It is crazy town! 

I filled up Bugs milk this morning and instantly turned it over. I just had to try this cup! Seriously I had to! I probably shouldn't have filled the whole thing with milk but oh well. 

The milk stayed in completely! Not going to lie I was a little shocked that it actually stayed in the cup. 

Now let me try to explain how this cup works.....

It is designed just like a regular cup where he can drink from any part around the rim. There are three parts to it. The actual cup, the lid, and valve/rim. 


The rim automatically reseals after Bug is done drinking. I am not sure how that part works but it has some ninja powers for sure. When Bug drinks it the pressure he puts on the valve allows the liquid to come through it. The value part is made out of a soft silicone rubber material.  So it is super soft for the babies mouth. Which is totally a plus for my lil dudes mouth because of his toothless ordeal which happened. You can read about it here.



How adorable is the little heart on the top?!? 

The hubby actually took a drink to make sure Bug could get some from it. He said that he had to suck on the cup just like you would a sippy cup. So I think it is a pretty good transition cup from those who aren't quite ready yet for a regular cup. 

Bug has been so excited carrying his cup around! When the kids grandmother came by this afternoon Bug made sure that she saw his new cup! He ran up to her screaming because he was so excited about it. 

I know it has only been day 1 of us using it but I have to say I am in LOVE with this cup! The only bad thing about it is that is makes a super annoying noise once Bug is finished drinking. It makes that suction high pitched sucking noise. I am not sure if that description makes any sense but I am sure you all know what I am talking about. I am excited about not having to worry if Bug has left his cup laying around. 

Have you tried this cup? Do you have any sippy cup that your toddler is attached to? Leave a comment and let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment