Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award




Oh my goodness!!! Thank you so much Katie of Growing Up KaterTot for nominating me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. I am seriously speechless because this is the beginning of week 2 of my blogging adventure. I am truly blessed that other amazing mommy bloggers believe in me. 

The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award is passed from blogger to blogger as a way to get to know one another and meet new friends. 



Rules:
Thank the blogger who gave you the award & link back to their blog.
Answer the 10 questions given to you.
Nominate 7 bloggers for the award.
Write 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
Display the award on your blog or post.


Katie's Questions and My Answers: 
1) What's your favorite healthy snack? Carrots and Ranch

2) If you could meet one famous person, who would it be? Oh this is a hard one! Just one person?!?! I would want to meet Mother Teresa. I want to learn more about the work she did with the poor, homeless, and lepers from her not a book someone else wrote.   
3) What's your favorite room in your house? That would have to be my living room because it is only place that all of us are always together at
4) What's the best prize you've ever won in a contest or drawing? Man! I never won a contest or a drawing. I did win a few awards at basketball camps when I was in highschool. My favorite was the team player award. I think that is what they called it. 
5) If you had an unlimited amount of cash and the option to purchase one item, what would it be? Girl seriously?!? This is hard! Probably our dream house out in the country. 
6) What qualities do you look for in the opposite sex? Honestly and loyalty. I think those are really hard to find in people nowadays
7) What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Mint Chocolate Chip all the way! 
8) What is your favorite topic to blog about? My family 
9) Describe one of your most cherished childhood memories. My most cherished childhood moment is probably the saddest also...I was 7 and my mom was battling breast cancer. She took one evening to spend just with me laying in her bed. She was telling me stories about myself. I remember her holding my hand and giving me kisses on the forehead so I would always remember her love. I don't remember the stories she told me but I do remember her being so loving. It is probably a good thing she recorded her stories for me. 
10) Apples, bananas, or oranges? Bananas for sure! 


My Nominees Are:

Guilty Chocoholic Mama

mylittlecheekymonkey

The Lazy Housewife UK

Go Geek Mom

Momma Needs A Coffee

Milk Drunk Diary

The Hip Kid

Questions for my nominees:

1.) Did you have an imaginary friend growing up and who where they?
2.) If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
3.) What is your favorite part of the day?
4.) What is the best part about being a mom?
5.) What kids movie do you love but would never tell anyone?
6.) How long have you been blogging?
7.) What is your favorite type of wine or beer?
8.) Who is your role model?
9.) If you change one parenting mistake that you made what would it be?
10.) What would you change about the world to make it a better place?

Again thank you so so much Katie for nominating me! It truly means so much to me!

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...thank you so much, Kristen! I am blessed and humbled by your vote of confidence in me. I'll get working on my follow-up just as soon as I get through Adventure Camp at church and Band Camp at school all in the same week! :) Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! I will be looking forward to reading your post!

      Delete
    2. Hi, Kristen! I've finally gotten my act together long enough to answer your questions and to thank you in print for nominating me! I'm still working on a my list of nominees, but in the meantime, here's what I've got...thank you again so much for this! :) http://guiltychocoholicmama.blogspot.com/p/funny-edg.html

      Delete
    3. Yay!!! I am excited to read it!

      Delete
  2. This was a great read, Kristen! I would buy my dream house with my unlimited money, too! Go big or go home, right?! :)
    On a more serious note, I'm very glad that you have those wonderful and loving memories of your mom. That was such a personal thing to share about you, and it was nice that you did. Xx

    Thank you so much for accepting your award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the nomination Kristen! I am working on my post right now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! I can't wait to see your post!

      Delete
  4. Eeeep, thank you for nominating me lovely Kristen. I shall endeavour to order my brain and get a post put together just as soon as my littlest little decides bed is a good thing and I have a coffee within my line of vision... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! I can't wait to read your answers!

      Delete
  5. Eeeeep, thank you for the nomination lovely Kristen! I shall attempt to order my thoughts and get a post put together just as soon as my littlest little stops fighting bedtime :D

    ReplyDelete